Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sentence A Day 2: Electric Dough-galoo

Having finished the skeleton of one story, and after taking a day off from any serious writing effort, I'm gonna get back on the wagon again. This time around, it's gonna be a silly story. Not that my last story wasn't silly, but this one is actually going to be intentionally fun. I plan on using puns with reckless abandon, for a start. I'll probably change my mind later on, but that's my style. Technically, I wrote this sentence sometime last week, so I really am not doing any writing today... but I might. I might at least write the next sentence. That will give me warm fuzzies. Anyway, here it is:

When the baker closed for the night, he had no idea the yeast in the day's labor was not going to be the only thing that would rise that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment