Monday, April 8, 2013

It's Not Giving Up If I'm Still Writing Something....Right?

I didn't write at all yesterday. In my defense, I was over at Theo's place playing board games with him and our buddy, Kris. Couldn't very well write AND play games at the same time, now could I? That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

As far as today is concerned, I haven't written any new sentences in my S.A.D. story. I'm still trying to puzzle out something interesting to do with it. But I DID write something today. I did two paragraphs in the collaboration with Theo, and I'm very happy with them. They aren't perfect, but they will do for now.

All in all, I'm rather pleased with myself. I think I'm overcoming my fear quite well. And now that I've said that, I'm probably going to fail miserably tomorrow. Ah, pessimism.

No comments:

Post a Comment